Tuesday, November 11, 2008

MJK aphorism

.....Hahaha, i better be the grass rather than the colossal tree; for even the tornadoes and the hurricanes can’t uproot me

When am trailing...mind u!! I am watching your move's and when am leading, u know U are defeated......its attitude par excellence :)

When I fail, I laugh and say…"it’s my passion" and when i succeed i call it as my business strategy :)

Hey god!! How mean of ME. i misjudged U, when u left me all alone in the sea. I thank U, for i can now swim even in the deepest of ocean's :)

I take the pain only when I succeed and not when I fail :)

Am like the waves...No matter how hard U pull me down, I would still rise up and touch the shore.

like a flower, no matter how hard you crush me, i would still give out fragrance and not tears :)

Corporate tussle--titans in latent...

In the dreams I tread and now the reality of innovation stuck...

It's fun to fly high all alone and then daring the rest......:)

Plebeian's please ignore; am trying to be GOD...

Forbearance unleashed...reveling...

Music and Me, we rule this world :)

.......being insolently cerebral

...learning the trade...being iconoclastic

The hardest challenge in life.....where-in I am trying to be myself in a world Where everyone is trying to make me someone else

"The realization"..........Burning Desire; wandering mind; guiding heart :)

A journey of Dreams....being an ICON :)

You are no god to test me, jus trust me coz u r human

....And slowly while the world is not watching and with this mettle & gut feeling.....a journey destined to conquer this world:)

Burgeoning amidst the roller-coaster ride...

if its not for the darkness..haha...where would the light be??

....like a lotus, not being malodorous though grown in swamp...eternally pristine:)

Shadows taking shape.......Move aside; Dreamz on stroll

It's not about being innocent and pleasing others; it’s about showing your gut feeling with that killer instinct

Deracinating..........I am what IAM :)

Hey world, watch out.....Heroes don’t shed tears:)

"A silence thats goino be heard":)The echo of silence...

Dare to dare me, for then you will know what it is about kissing an express train......

It’s a mind game....maneuvering destiny….plebeians stay aside

...an efflorescence in autumn

.....Breaking the shackles....making the wonder's to wonder:)

...In conversation with silence

On a surreptitious move......the TIGER on stroll:)

...Being a fool....For i have no boundries:)

...Customizing Nature:)

...still in conundrum...a time not so eon...ball 's still in my court and yet the game still unknown

Walking on contradictions. learning life

being anything and everything but just not being ordinary...

Sleepless dreamz on stroll.....revamping

...The rise of titans, the world is no more a heaven

...Beware!!! am no more a puppet of life

...hey 'time' wait for me, am goino rest for a while...treading on dreams

Its deuce life and death..........the game is still on :)

...& in the battlefield, i find no enemies...my eternity lives on

I am a dreamer-----heedless to the mundane happenings

A Life...A Dream...A Vision...A pledge = A mission to ink all

Digging the unknown...& i tell u its real fun:)

...& in the darkness even your own shadow wouldn’t accompany u.....its all about BEING URSELF....."I ME MYSELF"

If time is precious then why talk about forbearance??

DO IT if U want to and not if U have to....

...I belong nowhere, for am eternal

Mind says YES but heart says no......!!!???!!!

Gone with the life...revamping after the realization

Living life the way i want to be...do i really mean it!!??!!

I am back.....the magic will begin soon :)

Innovation inside---The joy of living dangerously...:)

No damn is above the ultimate

.....& my instinct says IMpossible...hahaha :)

You will know it when the world talks about it....IMpossible...hahaha

Success in life doesn’t depend on your face or fate, it depends on your taste

Genuflect, not in vain alone…

End of corporate tussle...titans on rise :)

Fear of mind is sure of defeat












No comments: