Tuesday, November 11, 2008

to my dear friends...

A situation when your dear friend is no more and those sweet moments beckon you when you are all alone………… at this old age, on one winter night with no one around you, but only your thoughts…….read on…
Alone in the park I tread, alone in the dark my mind spread
Those sweet talks Those hard fights
Now, that you are no more
Life has become so sore
A world where there's no delight
And ah!!! Its only when am with you there's no plight.
Hours have gone, years have gone,
We went apart in our journey of life…
We left our talks, chat and play
Now we are miles away growing up in mind and soul, day by day…
Never did I experience a silence so long
It's not in words, for the meaning of our friendship is so strong
How could you leave me all alone?
With no other soul to take away this lone
…..a world full of hypocrites
In the chilling winter I dread.
All unknown faces
No where could I find your traces
Hopes of despair Which no one can repair.
Now that you are no more
And you are no more…..!!!
What did I do to loose you?
And what should I do to find you?
What should I do to make this happen?
& you still don't realize how I am shaken!!
I always wanted you to be near
Ah!!! But when reality stuck
It made my eyes full of tear
Where are those talks?!!
Where are those pranks?!!
Now that you are gone
With all those moments in shatter
No more is my life a glitter
I am just waiting & counting on time
& may be one day we are together and fine
…………………………MISS U FRIEND
You will never know the value of friendship until it's lost……..
Life is once, let your memories be filled up with all those sweet moments which you cherished with your friends ……..dedicated to all my friends who gave me those sweet moments to cherish…………….Thanks for your valuable friendship……………..MJK